Hello crafty friends,
Happy Monday and I hope you are having a great start to your week. All week long, I will be sharing cards I created with Close To My Heart Products. I am a consultant for CTMH, but I haven’t been as active as I would like to have been. But with this month’s promotion, I thought I would share this great opportunity to get you on board with me. So before I get to my card, Here’s the fantastic deal they are offering.
That’s right, for only $99 dollars down, you get the fantastic Consultant kit with product worth over $400 AND you get your pick of one of the three Cricut Cartridge Bundles….FREE!!!
Plus, you will get to join my up line's Facebook group as well as:
- 22% discount on all future Close to My Heart products through September 30, 2014 or longer...
- Access to any SVG or CCR files I create for projects**
- Email me at email@example.com I would love to have you join!
JOIN NOW! It is easy to sign up!! You can do everything electronically by going to my website:
- Go to: http://mypapercrafting.ctmh.com/ctmh/what-we-do/be-a-consultant.aspx Click on “Let’s get started.”
- It’ll take you into the application.
- It should only take about 5 minutes to complete the application.
- You’ll receive a confirmation e-mail from CTMH within a few days (and sometimes immediately), at which time you’ll have access to the website (with the username and password you input on the application). You will receive your kit in about 1 week!
*before tax and shipping
**certain exclusions may apply.
So now for my DAY 1 card.
For my card, I created the purple and blue background papers using the one of the three decorative pieces in the Just For You Stamp Set
I created SVG cuts to correspond with this stamp set. I created them in three graduated sizes. I will be doing this for the majority of the stamp sets as I get them myself. I will be offering these files free to anyone that signs up as a consultant under me
Just head over to my CTMH link: MyPaperCrafting.CTMH.com and click the join button and then shop away! See image above.
Here is how I made the background image.
To create the background. I simply stamped the outline stamp as shown above.
I then stamped the wedges in with one of the three decorative wedges. I repeated this same technique with the blue background.
For the decorative carrots I inked three of them, two in honey and one in sunset. I then stamped the leaves in sweet leaf ink. I then wrapped the yellow border strip with some twine and then added a pink gem. The sentiment was stamped in Gypsy ink.
Here are the sets I have created SVG Files for. These will be free to anyone who signs up to be a consultant through me.
Believe In Yourself
Sweet As Honey
True To Life
Just For You
Thank you so much for sharing your crafty time with me. Please do consider joining CTMH with me! You can enjoy some great products at some great prices!
Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. Don’t forget to stop back tomorrow as I share another quick and easy card. Until then,