Tuesday, November 27, 2012
Good morning crafty friends,
Welcome to our last Terrific Tuesday Die Cut and stamp challenge of 2012! We are so happy you have joined us. As the holiday season is officially under way, we wanted to make this last challenge right in line with the classic colors of Christmas. So this week’s challenge is to make a holiday related project using red and or green as the predominant color(s). Here is what our lovely design team came up with!
PCW File Used: Wreath and Bow Cutting File(See Below)
PCW File Used: JOY Ornament Flourished Cutting File
Inside of Lynden’s Beautiful Card.
PCW File Used: Angel Digi
Now it’s your turn to join the fun!
Here are the guidelines for our Die Cut and Or Stamp Challenge.
* Project must be new and for this challenge. Please no back dated posts.
* Project must follow the theme – challenge as described above.
* You may use any of the free files we offer on your project. Or one you may already have from PaperCraftingWorld.com. This isn’t mandatory, but we'd love to see what you do with them!
* Your project must include either a stamp: rubber, clear OR digital and OR a digital craft cutting file (like SVG, WPC, GSD type) using any type of electronic cutting machine (Pazzles, Cameo, Silhouette, E-Craft, etc.) or a die cut from a hand machine die cutter (Spellbinders, Big Shot, Sizzix, Lifestyle Crafts, etc.) Pretty much anything besides a Cricut. Punches would be fine too!
* Add the link to your project post below. Please link your direct post and not just your blog.
* HAVE FUN!!!!
Thank you for stopping by! Be sure to come back tomorrow for our Wonderful Wednesday Craft With Cutters Challenge
FREE CUTTING FILE
CLICK HERE to go to download link
PLEASE NOTE: The link has a “price” but once you add it to your cart and check out, it will be free during this challenge.
Flower Tutorials Link
All Other Tutorials Link
- Chalking On Pre-Printed Digi's
- Copic Rose Coloring
- Coloring Dew Drops
- Resize In Adobe PDF Reader
- Cornflower Assembly
- Creating Faces
- Chalk N' Versamarker Tutorial
- Die Cut Coloring With Chalks
- Faux Chalkboard Die Cut
- Mitered Corner Frame
- Bunny Whiskers
- Ribbon Butterflies
- Rosette Tutorial
- Water Color Pencil Coloring