We hope you had an enjoyable holiday if you live in the states! Today kicks off the first challenge of our fall schedule! Here are our returning designers:
Each week these lovely and super talented crafters will be sharing their beautiful, fun and inspiring creations with you! So let’s get started! Today’s challenge is a COLOR Challenge!
Here it is! What a yummy looking picture! Your challenge will be to use any of these colors to create a project of your choice. You do not have to use all the colors, just some of them in any combination :) Here is what the designers came up with!
File Used: Tea For Two Digi
File Used: Bloom Cutting File Set
File Used: QT Patootie Sitting Digi
File Used: Oval Lace Frame Cutting File
File Used: QT Patootie Tori Holding Flower Digi
File Used: 6pt Flower Spray Cutting File
File Used: Blue Bird Digi Stamp
Aren't these projects just so cute and pretty?!!!!
Now it’s your turn!
Here are the guidelines for our Die Cut and Or Stamp Challenge.
* Project must be new and for this challenge. Please no back dated posts.
* Project must follow the theme – challenge as described above.
* You may use any of the free files we offer your project. Or one you may already have from PaperCraftingWorld.com. This isn’t mandatory, but we'd love to see what you do with them!
* Your project must include either a stamp: rubber, clear OR digital and OR a digital craft cutting file (like SVG, WPC, GSD type) using any type of electronic cutting machine (Pazzles, Cameo, Silhouette, E-Craft, etc.) or a die cut from a hand machine die cutter (Spellbinders, Big Shot, Sizzix, Lifestyle Crafts, etc.) Pretty much anything besides a Cricut. Punches would be fine too!
* OUR CHALLENGES ARE NOW WEEKLY! More challenges, more fun!
* Add the link to your project post below. Please link your direct post and not just your blog.
* HAVE FUN!!!!
Be sure to come back by tomorrow for our new Wonderful Wednesday Cricut Challenge! Thank you so much for stopping by and making us a part of your crafty time!
-Melin and the PCW Designers!