Welcome to another PCW Die Cut & Or Stamp Challenge! Today’s challenge is: TEXTURE! So how can you add texture to your projects?! Here is what the Designers came up with!
Apples in Basket (cf),
Pumpkin Vine Flourish (cf),
6 pt. Flower Spray (cf)
WOW! What terrific inspiration from the designers! Be sure to click their names and head to their blogs for details!
Now it’s your turn!
Here are the guidelines for our Die Cut and Or Stamp Challenge.
* Project must be new and for this challenge. Please no back dated posts.
* Project must follow the theme – challenge as described above.
* You may use any of the free files we offer on your project. Or one you may already have from PaperCraftingWorld.com. This isn’t mandatory, but we'd love to see what you do with them!
* Your project must include either a stamp: rubber, clear OR digital and OR a digital craft cutting file (like SVG, WPC, GSD type) using any type of electronic cutting machine (Pazzles, Cameo, Silhouette, E-Craft, etc.) or a die cut from a hand machine die cutter (Spellbinders, Big Shot, Sizzix, Lifestyle Crafts, etc.) Pretty much anything besides a Cricut. Punches would be fine too!
* OUR CHALLENGES ARE NOW WEEKLY! More challenges, more fun!
* Add the link to your project post below. Please link your direct post and not just your blog.
* HAVE FUN!!!!
Here’s a little something to help with your project!
Flower N’ Branch Cutting File FREEBIEUPDATE: FREE LINK NOW EXPIRED
Be sure to grab it while you can. It will be available for FREE during this challenge. Just click the link to head over and download it.
PLEASE NOTE: It will say $1.00 dollar, but if you go ahead and add it to your cart, it will in fact be free :)
Be sure to come back by tomorrow for our new Wonderful Wednesday Cricut Challenge! Thank you so much for stopping by and making us a part of your crafty time!
-Melin and the PCW Designers!