Happy Wednesday and welcome to our weekly Cooking With Cricut Design Team challenge! This week the Team was challenged to use the "bingo" card below to create a card or layout for their BFF or other friends in honor of Friendship Day (August 5th.) Like the traditional bingo game they could choose three items across, down or diagonally to use in their project.
Make sure you click on the Designer's names to visit their blogs for more details and to leave 'em some love!
Bingo! . . . Stamp/Ink/Die Cut
Cricut cartridge used: Art Philosophy
Bingo! . . . Punch/Embossing/Ink
Cricut cartridge used: Love You A Latte
Bingo! . . . Glitter/Punch/Flowers
Cricut cartridge used: Summer Celebrations
Bingo! . . . Buttons/Embossing/Bows
Cricut cartridge used: Imagine Word Phrases
Bingo! . . . Flower/Bow/Die Cut
Cricut cartridges used: Give A Hoot, Paisley and Plantin SchoolBook
Bingo! . . . Glitter/Embossing/Die Cut
Cricut cartridge used: Paper Dolls Teen Scene
Bingo! . . . Flower/Embossing/Stamp
Cricut cartridge used: Flower Shoppe
Bingo! . . . Stamp, Ink, Die Cut
Cricut Cartridge used: Art Philosophy
- Must follow the challenge topic.
- Must be a NEW project for this challenge, please no back dated posts.
- Must have a link back to this post on your blog.
- Must link your project through Inlinkz and not just your blog.
- Must use your Cricut in some capacity.
- Must have fun!
- You may gladly combine challenges . . . we love to pile it on TOO!
~ CWC Design Team