Good morning crafty friends! Welcome to another Terrific Tuesday PCW Die Cut and or Stamp Challenge. We hope you are enjoying your summer and can find a little time to craft in between holidays, vacations, summer breaks, etc. To help get your mojo going, Designer Candice our hostess with the mostess this week, has given us a great summertime challenge -- Let's Go to the Beach!
So be sure to use something "beachy" in your projects. Here is what the wonderful PCW designers came up with.
PCW Files used: Bear with Sand Bucket Digi Stamp and
PCW File used: Lighthouse (released soon!)
PCW File used: Bear with Sand Castle Boy Digi Stamp
PCW File used: Sandcastle Digi Stamp
DIRECT POST LINK
PCW Files used: Hippo as Ballerina Cutting File
and Sun from the Apple Tree Set Cutting File.
- Project must be new and for this challenge. Please no back dated posts.
- Project must follow the theme – challenge as described above.
- You may use one of the free files in your project. Or one you may already have from PaperCraftingWorld.com. This isn’t mandatory, but we would love to see what you do with them!
- Your project must include either a stamp: rubber, clear OR digital and OR a digital craft cutting file or a die cut from a hand machine die cutter (Spellbinders, Big Shot, Sizzix, Lifestyle Crafts, etc.) Pretty much anything besides a Cricut. Punches would be fine too!
- OUR CHALLENGES ARE NOW WEEKLY! More challenges, more fun!
- Add the link to your project post below. Please link your direct post and not just your blog.
- HAVE FUN!!!!
Be sure to come back tomorrow for our new Cricut Challenge and more!
P.S. Melin had technical difficulties with her computer this morning and jury duty on top of that; so please check back later for the free file. Thanks! ~ Jen