Happy Wednesday and welcome to Cooking With Cricut! Our challenge this week was to use buttons and/or brads on our projects. Our Design Team's projects are . . . well . . . cute as a button!
Don't forget to click over and visit our Designer's blogs -- let them know how much you enjoy their little works of heart!
Cricut cartridges used: Celebrate with Flourishes, Jasmine
A Child's Year, Create-A-Critter and Summer Vacation
Hattie used Cricut's Plantin SchoolBook cartridge for her second layout.
Cricut cartridges used: Life's A Beach and Pack Your Bags
Cricut cartridges used: George & Basic Shapes and Mini Monograms
Cricut cartridge used: Paisley
Cricut cartridge used: Plantin SchoolBook
PaperCraftingWorld.com cutting file used: Bear Blowing Bubbles Girl
Cricut cartridge used: April Showers
Cricut cartridge used: Kate's ABCs
Cricut cartridge used: Cake Basics
Cricut cartridges used: Sweet Treats and Art Philosophy
Cricut cartridges used: Nate's ABCs and Martha Stewart All Occasions
Cricut cartridge used: Storybook
Cricut cartridge used: Wild Card
Cricut cartridges used: 9 Months and Imagine Nursery Tails
Cricut cartridges used: Mickey Font and Mickey & Friends
- Must follow the challenge topic.
- Must be a NEW project for this challenge, please no back dated posts.
- Must have a link back to this post on your blog.
- Must link your project through Inlinkz and not just your blog.
- Must use your Cricut in some capacity.
- Must have fun!
- You may gladly combine challenges . . . we love to pile it on TOO!
~ CWC Design Team