Hope you had a wonderful weekend. We’re so glad you’re here with us on this fine Terrific Tuesday! It’s time for another Stamp and or Die-Cut Challenge here. Today’s challenge is all about the beautiful flowers we see this time of year. So our theme is Flowers and or Gardening. Let’s see what the PCW Design Team came up with for your inspiration.
Designer Christel used the flowers from the Birdcage, Flowers n’ Flourish Set from PCW. For complete details visit Christel’s Blog. Direct Blog Link
Designer Evelyn Created this cute tags to match this gardening tool set gift. She used the Daisies Cutting File from PCW. For details visit her blog. DIRECT BLOG LINK
Designer Janet created this adorable card using the Birdcage n’ Flowers Cutting File from PCW. Visit Janet for all the details. DIRECT BLOG LINK
Designer Marji created this uniquely adorable card using the Blue Bird Digital Printable from PCW. For complete details visit her blog. DIRECT BLOG LINK
Designer Candice created this pretty card using the QT Patootie Tori Holding Flower Digital Printable. Visit Candice for all the details. DIRECT BLOG LINK
Designer Melin created this layout using the soon coming Hydrangea Flowers,, Lattice Frame and Bear sitting cutting file sets from PCW.
Now it’s your turn to share your amazing flower-garden projects with us! Here are a few guidelines to help you with our challenge.
* Project must be new and for this challenge. Please no back dated posts.
* Project must follow the theme – challenge as described above.
* You may use one of the free files in your project. Or one you may already have from PaperCraftingWorld.com. This isn’t mandatory, but we would love to see what you do with them!
* Your project must include either a stamp: rubber, clear OR digital and OR a digital craft cutting file or a die cut from a hand machine die cutter (Spellbinders, Big Shot, Sizzix, Lifestyle Crafts, etc.) Pretty much anything besides a Cricut. Punches would be fine too!
* Normally this is a bi-weekly challenge, but we this challenge will be for one week only as next week will be our big blogaversary celebration!
* Add the link to your project post below. Please link your direct post and not just your blog.
* HAVE FUN!!!!