Good morning crafty friends!
Happy Wednesday and welcome to Cooking With Cricut. You know the old adage . . . "April showers bring May flowers" -- right? Well the CWC Design Team has cultivated a garden of flowers for this week's challenge. Our Designers were asked to either make or use flowers on their projects and I have to tell you, they did a blooming good job!! LOL!
Don't forget, you can click on the Designer's name to travel over to their blog for more details on their project or to leave them a comment and let them know how much you enjoyed their works of heart!
Cricut cartridges used: Mother's Day Bouquet,
Ribbons & Rosettes, Gypsy Font and Imagine-Vintage Papers.
Cricut cartridge used: Walk In My Garden
Cricut cartridge used: Spring Cottage
Cricut cartridge used: Plantin SchoolBook
Cricut cartridge used: Kate's ABCs
Cricut cartridge used: Mother's Day Bouquet
Cricut cartridge used: Girl's Make-Up Party
Cricut cartridge used: Sophie
Cricut cartridge used: Cake Basics
- Must follow the challenge topic.
- Must be a NEW project for this challenge, please no back dated posts.
- Must have a link back to this post on your blog.
- Must link your project through Inlinkz and not just your blog.
- Must use your Cricut in some capacity.
- Must have fun!
- You may gladly combine challenges . . . we love to pile it on TOO!
Thank you once again for stopping by and making us a part of your crafty time! We appreciate each of you so much! Don't forget to stop by tomorrow and check out what Chef Jamie L. has whipped up using the Gypsy Wanderings cartridge in our Thursday Showcase!
~ CWC Design Team