Happy Wednesday and welcome to challenge day at Cooking With Cricut! With Thanksgiving right around the corner, bird is the word today as our Design Team serves up some turkey!!! So without further ado . . . take it away, ladies!
Larelyn used the Songbird, Kate's ABCs and Doodlecharms
- Must follow the challenge topic.
- Must be a NEW project for this challenge.
- No back dated posts please.
- Must have a link back to this post on your blog.
- Must link your project post through Inlinkz and not just your blog.
- Must use your Cricut in some capacity.
- Must HAVE FUN!
- You may gladly combine challenges . . . we love to pile it on TOO!
We hope you'll come back often this week -- we've got lots of fun cooked up! Chef Linda is featuring the Thanksgiving cartridge on Thursday and our "Giving Thanks" Blog Hop is this Saturday, November 19 at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time. We'll be sharing lots of Thanksgiving decorating ideas (no cards in this hop) and tons of freebies and prizes, too!
Thanks so much for stopping by today! We appreciate it so very much!
~ The CWC Design Team