Here is my project for this week's challenge over at PIO (Pile It On)
Our assignment this week was to fold it, bake it, do something with it :-)
- So I Folded it! I cut 8 2" circles out of patterned paper using my Expression and George & Basic Shapes. I used a Tea bag fold to create the Dahlia in the center of the card.
- I created the digi sentiment in the center.
- I embossed the pink cardstock with a "striped" Fiskars embossing plate.
- I then cut the white flowers out of my Paisley cartridge and created these super cute and "X"tra dimensional flowers!
- Lastly, I used a QK die for the flourishes and an EK punch for the photo corners.
Side view to see the dimension.
So here are the challenges this applies to:
PIO - Fold it bake it do something with it (paper)
Allsorts - Embossing(pink cardstock was embossed)
Bee Crafty - Pink & Girly & Digi Stamp
Create 4 Fun - Baby Card
Caardvarks - Embossing
Ooh La La - Flourishes and Pearls
Pink Elephant - Pink and Black
Kah Wink E Dink - Free For All
Speedy the Cat - Flowers
Crafty Ann - Embossing
La La Land - Embossing
Sew Many Challenges - Anything Goes
Practical Scrappers - Flowers
Corrosive Challenge - Flowers
ABC Challenge - "X" tra dimension
Stampin' Sisters In Christ - Use Stripes (My embossing was striped)
Whew, I think that covers it :-)
Thank you so much for stopping by!